PURCHASING GIFT CARDS
- Gift cards can be ordered in fixed dollar amounts up to $500.
- Gift cards are sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. The recipient of an eGift card will receive one email including the eGift card number.
- As with any purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once the gift card email is sent.
- A gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card.
- No sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
NOTE : Please note that we cannot replace a lost or stolen gift card. To purchase a gift card, click here.
REDEEMING GIFT CARDS
- Our gift cards are redeemable at, ShopTheSymphony.com only.
- Our gift cards cannot be redeemed at department stores or non-brand specialty stores.
- You may only apply one gift card to a single purchase.
- To apply the balance of a gift card, simply enter the gift card number in the appropriate fields in the payment step of our checkout process.
- The gift card number card can be found in the eGift card email message sent to you.
- Purchases made with gift cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If the value of your gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.
- Gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by law.