Augustus D. Juilliard was a textile merchant who bestowed a generous donation to the Juilliard Musical Foundation at the time of his death in 1919. In 1924, the foundation then established the Juilliard Graduate School; it was later on combined with the Institute of Musical Art (founded 1905). With this merger came a new name - the Juilliard School of Music.
Original Artwork from 1951
12 3/4" x 9 5/8"